flora+domas

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. ~Jane Austen

Friday, April 23, 2010

I left my heart in Kona

Well, not really, but it was pretty great! :)

Group shot! Kip's parents (paid for our trip!! thanks a million!), brother and his wife.
Best Pals forever!
Rainbow Falls
Plumeria bloom (flowers used in leis)
Makalawena Beach (we think...jury is still out)
I can't get me enough of that sun!
Black Sand Beach (lava broken down over time by the surf)
View from the condo where we stayed...sigh!
Mahalo for looking at my pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your pictures Christi...thanks for sharing your life and thoughts. Aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shilo! Btw, I saw your framed prints in one of the pictures from Carolyn's shower. They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete