flora+domas

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. ~Jane Austen

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Christmas Morning Brunch

We celebrated Christmas in Seattle this year, with my husband's side of the family. I know it is now June, but I'm playing catch-up with my posts. Christmas morning we had the family over for brunch.

Christmas Brunch Menu
Coffee and Orange Juice
Satsumas
*I used Field Roast's Smoked Apple Sage "Sausage"
DIY felt garland from the Purl Bee

DIY Enameled Bottles from Martha Stewart. I collected empty San Pellegrino Lemonata bottles.
DIY Fabric Birds and Owls. Not being an amazing seamstress, these patterns were pretty do-able for me. Leftover blue and white striped fabric from my friend Robin's weddin'.

5 comments:

  1. You have a designer's eye for color and space. Wish I could have seen this in person (though did get a sneak from Skype).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That parfait takes my breath...away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was PRETTY darn good. Fillin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! What a charming Christmas table. Glad to see you're back at it Christi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was delicious and beautiful; I can vouch for that! Your attention to detail is amazing. Thanks for making everything so special for those around you, Christi!

    ReplyDelete